Dimensions Healthcare System’s Summer Employment & Educational Development (SEED) is a eight-week program that will begin on Monday, June 24, 2013 and continue through Friday, August 16, 2013. The SEED students will work a maximum of 25-40 hours a week. Participants will work in a variety of entry-level positions close to our healthcare professionals.At the end of the internship all interns must write a detailed essay explaining their experience with Dimensions Healthcare Systems and present it to the Executive Staff
Students appointed to the SEED program must meet the following basic eligibility requirements:
- Be at least 16 years old by June 24, 2013, but not older than 19 by that date;
- Be enrolled, at least half-time in:
- a high school or trade school; a technical or vocational school; a junior or community college; or a four-year college or university; or
- any other accredited educational institution including home-school. [Students who are home-schooled must be participating in either an accredited home-school, or a home-school curriculum approved by the State of MD]
- Be in good academic standing as determined by the academic institution (GPA of 3.0 or higher).
How do I apply?
- Visit www.dimensionshealth.org
- Roll your mouse over Employment and select Apply Now.
- On the “Employment Page”, select the job category Administrative/Clerical
- Click Begin Search
- Select Administrative Intern
- Select Click Here to Apply Online.
- First time users must register first. Click Apply Now to register.
- Complete the registration form and click register
- Complete the on-line application form and click submit.
The following documents must be submitted along with your online application to complete your application:
- 500 word essay describing your future career interest/college major and minor concentrations and how your skills, knowledge and abilities can contribute to the day to day functions of Dimensions Healthcare System. All essays must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 24, 2013 Work permit for 16 and 17 year old applicants.
- Transcripts from your academic institution.
- Two letter of recommendations from professional references.
Dimensions Healthcare System SEED internship application will open Monday April 29, 2013 and close Friday May 24, 2013.