Prince George’s Hospital Center has partnered with Connect by National Research Corporation, a patient discharge call program that supports hospitals in driving clinical and service recovery. The program is a known industry best practice for readmission prevention, which assists in the immediate post-discharge phase of the patient care continuum. Calls take approximately two minutes, and allow improvement to the patient experience through addressing remaining service concerns or clinical questions after patients leave the facility. The program will begin March 20, 2017. Please feel free to call Kristin Forrest at 301.618.3565.
- Open House Hiring Event Summer 2017
- Take Back The Night Event on Thursday, April 6 -- Press Release and Flier
- 2nd Annual Statewide Distracted Driving Awareness Day Event
- Happy Doctor's Day MARCH 30TH to our Dimensions Healthcare System Physicians!
- Laurel Regional Hospital Wound Care & Hyperbaric Medicine Center Designated as Center of Excellence
- Diabetes Self-Management Program
- New Discharge Call Program at Prince George’s Hospital Center
- Prince George’s County Health Department Celebrates the Grand Opening of a New Patient Centered Medical Home
- Dimensions Healthcare System COO Sherry Perkins will Serve as a Panelist at the Academy of Medicine Care Culture and Decision-making Innovation Collaborative Meeting
- Prince George's Hospital Center Cardiac Surgery Program Receives Highest Rating