On December 20, 2016, Prince George’s County Health Department and Dimensions Healthcare System will celebrate the opening of the Dimensions Specialty Care Center in Coral Hills. This event marks the introduction of the County’s fifth Health Enterprise Zone Patient Centered Medical Home. The opening of the Dimensions Specialty Care Center will complete the development phase of the Health Enterprise Zone project which sought to expand and establish five new medical practices to serve more than 40,000 residents in and around the 20743 zip code. Please read the new press release here.
- Take Back The Night Event on Thursday, April 6 -- Press Release and Flier
- 2nd Annual Statewide Distracted Driving Awareness Day Event
- Happy Doctor's Day MARCH 30TH to our Dimensions Healthcare System Physicians!
- Laurel Regional Hospital Wound Care & Hyperbaric Medicine Center Designated as Center of Excellence
- Diabetes Self-Management Program
- New Discharge Call Program at Prince George’s Hospital Center
- Prince George’s County Health Department Celebrates the Grand Opening of a New Patient Centered Medical Home
- Dimensions Healthcare System COO Sherry Perkins will Serve as a Panelist at the Academy of Medicine Care Culture and Decision-making Innovation Collaborative Meeting
- Prince George's Hospital Center Cardiac Surgery Program Receives Highest Rating
- Interpretive/Translation Services in Healthcare FAIR- Dec 7 & 8